Carlos is founder and CEO of the World Impact Alliance, Henkuai 中西互利 (West China Relations consultancy) and Global Shaper at the World Economic Forum. Carlos is also Artificial Intelligence World Society Young Leader with Boston Global Forum, Young European Leader by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, China Tourism Ambassador by the Chinese Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Member of the European Chamber of Commerce in China and lecturer at IE Business School, IE University, Fransico de Vitoria University, Carlos III Master in International Business Administration, CEU University and others. Carlos speaks fluently Spanish, English and Mandarin Chinese, has a bachelor degree in Information Sciences and Global Advanced Management Program by IE Business School. Carlos is 31 years old and has 12 years working experience in consultancy, international relations and communication.
1) World Impact Alliance Founder
2) Henkuai – 中西互利 West China Relations CEO
3) World Economic Forum Global Shaper
4 ) Artificial Intelligence World Society Young Leader
5) China Ministry of Foreign Affairs Young European Leader
6) China Influencer Project CEO (Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China)
7) Spain Marketing Association Tourism Committee Expert
8) United Nations World Tourism Organization Contributor
9) IE University and IE Business School lecturer
10) UC3M International MBA lecturer
11) Francisco de Vitoria University lecturer
12) CEU University lecture
13) Madrid Polytechnic University lecturer
14) Rey Juan Carlos University lecturer
14) Spain China Project – Spain China Alliance – Spain China Communication Forum President.